Calendar Year 2023 Tour Dates
Pajarito Laboratory Site
Wednesday, March 29 and Thursday, March 30
Wednesday, October 18 and Thursday, October 19
Registration time/date TBD
Each tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours. There are 2 tours per day with a maximum of 25 people per tour.
Safety and security are vitally important at Los Alamos National Laboratory. Your eligibility to visit a national security site will be verified after you register.
- Must be U.S. citizens with original documentation to support
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- COVID-19 vaccination is required with original document to support
Must be able to walk short distances, stand for 30 minutes, climb stairs, and traverse over uneven surfaces
- Must wear closed-toe, closed-heel, sturdy footwear, and long pants
- Are not allowed to bring cell phones, cameras, or recording devices of any kind onto the site.
- Additional requirements, as listed in the registration process